A globally recognised Hedge fund is looking for a highly intelligent, resourceful and positive individual to join their team as an Executive Assistant.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing complex schedules for several senior level individuals.
- Coordinating intricate meeting logistics and booking extensive international travel.
- Liaising with internal teams and external parties.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Offering key support on projects.
The firm prides itself on hiring the best of the best! People who work here are from all different backgrounds and one of the main reasons they are so successful is due to diversity of thought!
Some of the things they will look for on your resume are:
- Strong academic background.
- Attention to detail.
- Longevity in previous positions.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $100k basic salary
- PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
The firm is incredibly selective but if you think you have what it takes to work for one of the world’s leading Hedgefunds with an amazing reputation then please apply now!