A tech focused Investment firm is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to join their Fundamental Equities team as an Executive Assistant!
A normal day would consist of:
- Managing complex schedules and travel itineraries.
- Triaging emails and tasks.
- Liaising with internal business units and external parties.
- Providing general administrative assistance.
- Offering key support on ad hoc projects.
The firm is looking for a highly intelligent, articulate, proactive, and resourceful individual. This individual should be self-assured, flexible, and highly composed with exceptional organizational, communication, analytical, time management, and multitasking skills.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least two to five years of relevant experience in similarly rigorous environments.
- Will be adept at managing both business and personal tasks, handling confidential information with the utmost discretion, and thinking analytically.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Proven mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook).
- Experience in financial services, technology, law, academia, or start-up environments.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $100k basic salary
- PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
The firm is incredibly selective but if you think you have what it takes to work for one of the world’s leading Hedge funds with an amazing reputation then please apply now!