A Technology focused Hedge Fund is looking for an intelligent and forward-thinking individual to join their Human Capital department as an Executive Assistant.
A normal day would consist of:
- Managing complex schedules and travel itineraries.
- Triaging emails and tasks.
- Liaising with internal business units and external parties.
- Providing general administrative assistance.
- Offering key support on ad hoc projects.
The successful individual will be self-assured, flexible, and highly composed with exceptional organizational, communication, analytical, time management, and multitasking skills.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Approximately three to seven years of relevant administrative experience and will excel at working in a team environment as well as independently.
- The ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- A steadfast sensitivity to detail and proven technical savvy (particularly with the Microsoft Office suite) are also essential.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $100k basic salary
- POT, PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
The firm is incredibly selective but if you think you have what it takes to work for one of the world’s leading Hedge funds with an amazing reputation then please apply now!