A Hedge Fund based in Mid-town Manhattan is actively looking for an Executive Assistant to join their growing Investor Relations team!
No two days are the same but typically a normal day would consist of:
- Managing complex schedules.
- Putting together itineraries for Investor Roadshows.
- Triaging emails and tasks.
- Liaising with internal business units and external parties.
- Providing general administrative assistance.
- Offering key support on ad hoc projects.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be Self-assured and highly composed with exceptional organizational, communication, analytical, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Have at least five years of relevant administrative experience and will excel at working both collaboratively and independently.
- Have the ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion is a must.
- Be accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously and taking ownership over their work product will excel in this role.
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Be technical savvy (particularly within the Microsoft Office suite).
- Have demonstrated keen judgment and an ability to learn quickly while assisting high-performing executives.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $110k basic salary
- POT, PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
The firm is incredibly selective but if you think you have what it takes to work for one of the world’s leading Hedge funds with an amazing reputation then please apply now!