£45,000 - £55,000
We’ve just taken on a great role at boutique private equity firm based in Mayfair supporting a small team of Partners. They have a great culture and you’ll be joining a really friendly team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can go in and hit the ground running. It’s a newly created role so you’ll need to be self-starter, happy to muck in where needed, and have the confidence and outgoing personality to act as the glue for the team. You’ll need to be driven with exceptionally high standards, strong attention to detail, and a real interest in getting to know the ins and outs of the business.
Your application will really stand out if you’ve had previous experience working in the private equity or financial services sector (and if you can speak French that’s even better).
In your typical day-to-day you can expect to get involved in:
- Arranging global and complex travel itineraries
- Coordinating diaries
- Managing inboxes
- Overseeing other Assistants
- General office support such as answering phones
- (Just to name a few!)
THE BENEFITS & DETAILS
- Salary up to £55k (depending on experience) plus discretionary bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- Private healthcare and dental
- Hours are 9am – 6pm
- 30 days holiday
- 1 day per week WFH (when returned to office)
- All interviewing and on-boarding will take place virtually
If you think you could be a good match, we’d love to hear from you!