$100 - 110k basic salary + benefits
A leading American private equity firm with an incredible team culture is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their growing team. The firm has brilliant track record which they have achieved by focusing their efforts on several core industries including media, software, and financial services. There are 18 employees in New York office based in Midtown.
Their company culture is brilliant – they’re family oriented, bright and hardworking and there is a great social feel in the office! There is currently a team of 3 EAs and a Receptionist who work closely together.
As an Executive Assistant you will be supporting a newly joined Partner and another member of his team. The role is very busy and fast paced and the client is looking for someone who won’t get flustered under pressure. The role will predominantly focus on business support but there may be ad hoc private work as required.
The Partner will be in the New York office twice per month so you must be comfortable supporting him on a remote basis and across varying time zones.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Complex travel organisation
- Processing expenses
- Preparing detailed external presentations and reports
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as necessary
The ideal EA will:
- Be bright, driven, dynamic, resourceful and proactive
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace whilst having excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player with no task too small
- Ideally be degree educated
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an office environment, ideally within a support role
- $100 – 110k basic salary
- Discretionary bonus and unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive employee investment program
If you're a forward thinking and proactive candidate with excellent organisational skills then this is the role for you!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.