€35,000 - €45,000
Our client is a global Private Equity firm with a great reputation and collaborative culture, who is seeking an Executive Assistant to work with an office manager to support 11 investment professionals, including diary management at MD level and office administration. You must be fluent in both French and English as you will liaise regularly with the London office and all European based offices. There will be a lot of training and support from the office manager, but you must have worked in a similar role before and be confident in an Assistant role within a fast-paced environment in which priorities change from moment to moment.
This role will be an extremely fast-paced EA role supporting 5 investment professionals up to Director level. You will work with the office manager closely as a team and ensure between you that all guests are greeted with professionalism, as visitors are important investors and CEOs of portfolio companies, so a high level of service is essential! The office manager is incredibly inspiring and supportive and if you have similar standards of excellent for yourself in an EA capacity, you will make a great team together!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including complex travel arrangements in France and other European cities
- Assist visiting executives from other offices as and when required
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls and emails in a responsive and timely manner
- Ordering in lunch for the office on a daily basis and ordering catering for important investor and Board meetings
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook & Word
- Meet and greet guests and ensure the two meeting rooms are immaculately presented
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who is able to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment, whilst also possessing the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Ideally come from a private equity, alternative investment, investment banking, management consultancy or executive search background
- Have a strong cultural understanding of how business is conducted in France
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Be able to think outside of the main responsibilities to ensure the whole team and office is supporte
The hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm and ideally you would start end June or beginning of July 2021.
The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Travel insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Health insurance
- Access to consultations by private doctors for your immediate family
- Life insurance
- Stand up desks in the office
- Free lunch daily from Parisian restaurants
- Annual salary review
- Gym Subsidy / yoga
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.