Up to $100k + great benefits!
We have an exciting opportunity to work as the right-hand EA for the CEO & President of a global asset management firm. Our client is looking for an experienced C-Suite Assistant to join their office in Florida.
To hit the ground running you must have a background in investment banking or private equity and be used to working in a demanding and fast-paced environment. The client is looking for someone with experience working in New York or Boston and is offering relocation support.
This is an international firm who really value their staff and provide great progression opportunities. The role has come about following the promotion of the previous Assistant to Chief of Staff!
You will be working in the office of the CEO & President in a true right-hand support role. The role works alongside a tight knit team including the Chief of Staff and another Assistant. There is opportunity to travel with the principal and you will be required to work flexible hours to accommodate his busy schedule.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the CEO & President with extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Organising complex travel itineraries
- Gatekeeping and liaising with important stakeholders
- General office management for the Florida office
- Preparing presentations and assisting with special projects
- Experience in private equity or investment banking in New York or Boston
- Experience working at C-Suite level
- Degree educated with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Highly motivated individual who is a self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $100k base salary + competitive bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare and a great 401k
- Opportunity to travel
- Relocation support
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.