Paying up to $90k + amazing benefits
Our client is an alternative investment firm with offices across Europe and New York. The company is very international, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and collaborative and they really look after their staff. It's often listed as one of the best firms to work with within the sector!
Working within the New York office, this role will support a Director and a team of 3-4 others (at Principal, Senior Associate and Associate level). This is a varied position where you will be expected to undertake a wide range of duties and there is scope for progression in the future
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management, including heavy scheduling across multiple time zones
- Complex multi-stop travel organisation
- Processing of invoices and expenses using SAP Concur
- Maintaining and updating the CRM database (DealCloud)
- Assisting with preparing presentations and ad hoc projects as necessary
- Working closely with the other EAs to ensure effective coverage for the team
- Have a strong academic background; degree required
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ proven experience in an EA position ideally within the Private Equity or Alternative Investments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, DealCloud and Concur. In particular, Advanced level Microsoft Outlook
- Up to $90k base salary
- Core hours 9-6 (flexibility required)
- Paid OT
- 5 weeks vacation
- Highly competitive annual discretionary bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Remote working until Labor Day followed by flexible working
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.