Executive Assistant & Office Manager
$90,000 - $120,000
We have an amazing opportunity to support the UHNW Co-Founder of a global asset management firm!
The majority of the role will consist of providing personal support but you'll also need to be able to assist in a business capacity at times. He's a really friendly character but can also be direct and demanding so you'll need to be confident and quick thinking to handle this. To keep up with his busy lifestyle you'll need to be happy being on call during evenings and weekends.
You will be based from the office in Midtown (full-time) and will also be working alongside another Assistant to split the Office Management duties for the office of 60. This will include managing the switchboard, ordering office supplies, arranging catering and meeting and greeting guests.
The role will be hugely varied and duties will include:
- Organising meetings
- Managing the Principal's property renovation in Manhattan
- Organising international travel
- Booking reservations
- Managing contractors
- Assisting the wider family family
- Managing the switchboard
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging catering
- Meeting and greeting guests
To be successful at this role you'll need to:
- Have at least 3 years' experience supporting a HNWI in a similar capacity
- Have experience working within financial services
- Be confident at juggling competing priorities and pre-empting the needs of the person you support
- Be flexible happy to take on any tasks that are thrown your way
- Be degree educated
- Be personable and comfortable being an extension of your Principal
- Salary flexible depending on experience - $90,000 - $120,000
- Starting ASAP
- Hours are 8-6 (this is a built in OT of 10 hours per week)
- Benefits include a discretionary bonus, OT, 401k, medical
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to apply!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.