Executive Assistant / PA
Boutique Investment Firm
Are you working in or looking to relocate to Berlin? We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Executive Assistant / PA to be a valued member of the support team assisting investment professionals from Associate to MD level. This is a global investment firm with a successful and growing office in Berlin.
The company is a highly respected global Investment firm with offices based in the US, Asia and London. It is a fantastic company to work for, with a great culture and emphasis on the development of their employees - demonstrated in its extremely low turnover of staff. The chosen PA will be supporting a small but friendly team who are hardworking, successful and also have a sense of humour! So they are looking for someone who want to be a valued part of that culture and stay for the long term. The benefits here are exceptional and you are rewarded very well for hard work and a job well done!
This is a traditional Executive Assistant / PA role but the chosen candidate will need to be able to think on their feet and use their initiative. You will be working alongside one other PA supporting a team and liaising with the PAs working in the London and New York branches.
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings for the executive team
- Booking and arranging complex global travel itineraries
- Liaising often with the US and London offices across time zones to arrange internal meetings and events
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up for VC and ready to receive important visitors to the office
- Preparing documentation and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Looking ahead to ensure proactive preparation for the Executives’ and team’s meetings, using excellent prioritisation skills
- Ad-hoc projects when required
To be successful in this role you should be able to work at a fast pace confidently and calmly in an environment that demands the best of you at all times and can change direction at a moment’s notice. Experience supporting individuals in a similar, fast paced industry is required. It’s very important that you are team-player with a muck-in attitude – no task too big or too small! Fluency in both German and English are required.
THE BENEFITS & DETAILS
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Free lunch daily
- Long term illness cover
- Personal accident cover
- Wellness benefits
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.