International Private Equity Firm
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant or a Team Assistant who is looking to develop a career as a first-class Assistant within Private Equity / Finance industry.
You must have worked as an Assistant in a fast paced, professional environment, and looking for a great EA team to be a part of! This firm is very successful globally, very professional, and the team very ambitious - the EAs are equally ambitious and are very much valued and a part of the success of this business.
This firm is within the Private Equity industry and on top of traditional duties such as diary management, travel arrangements etc., the EAs are involved in research, are expected to want to learn about the investors, deals, pitches, and also network with portfolio companies' EAs to ensure excellent communication and efficiency between all stakeholders.
You must be fluent in both German and English and have a truly global mindset. There are excellent benefits and bonus potential here, and opportunity to visit other European offices on occasion.
This role will work alongside other EAs, and you would provide support to up to 4 investment professionals from Principal to Associate level.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management and meeting scheduling
- Organizing international travel itineraries
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls and emails for the office
- Plan conferences and investor events with the EA team
- Preparation of business correspondence
- Compile research documents and presentations
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally, plus travel to meet relevant stakeholders on site with portfolio companies in Germany
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when needed
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be passionate about being an EA, enjoy diary management and organisation, and thrive on seeing your efforts result in the team running seamlessly. Your confident communication skills and willingness to work to deadlines are highly important! This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm way is imperative; priorities can change from moment to moment and you must be able to adapt to this.
The necessary skills and competencies are:
- English and German language skills to a business professional / fluent level
- Worked in a fast paced and corporate environment
- Professional and flexible attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines and be proactive
- Work well in a team of EAs and be happy to take guidance from the Office Manager at times
- Be confident enough to push back on requests when needed
- Be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Generous annual discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 30 days’ holiday, Christmas & New Year off in addition, plus public holidays
- Annual salary review
- Lunch allowance
- Health benefits, group sports and activities
- Summer and Christmas parties in Germany & other European destinations
- Some opportunity to travel to other global offices on occasion
- Collaborative and people-focused culture
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm, with ability to work from home/or in the office depending on business needs
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.