Private Equity Firm
A truly exceptional new opportunity if you are a hard-working, resilient, and ambitious candidate who’s looking for an exciting new Executive Assistant role in the bustling city of Frankfurt. You must be fluent in both German and English, and want to take on the next challenge in your career by working collaboratively as an EA in an internationally respected investment firm.
Joss Search has placed Executive Assistants into our client's Frankfurt and London offices, and we know them well! This is a wonderful company that values teamwork and integrity; you would be a valued member of the EA team.
This role will be to provide support to a small team of executives and work alongside a team of Assistants to support the wider business.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Senior Executives / an MD plus associated investment team
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including complex travel arrangement planning
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages
- Ad-hoc projects
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly-motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who knows how to support teams within a corporate global environment, and is able to perform well at a fast-pace, whilst also possessing the following skills:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Have a minimum of 5 years' EA experience in a corporate, ideally international finance or professional services environment
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Team player
On top of a highly competitive salary, plus modern spacious offices, you are offered:
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days' annual leave plus national holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Wellness benefits
- Lunch allowance
- Life insurance and income protection
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.