Private Equity & Alternative Investment
I have an exciting opportunity for a talented and driven Executive Assistant who has worked in an Assistant / support capacity within the Finance sector, and is seeking a new position on a permanent basis. My client is an international private equity firm with a growing office in central Frankfurt, with further plans to expand in 2022 and beyond, so this is an exciting time to join! This will suit you if you are hard-working, resilient, hungry to learn and be a part of a busy and successful team. You must be able to manage busy and ever-changing diaries, be proactive in your approach and have excellent communication skills to represent the MD and wider office both internally and externally. You will support a Senior Executive (MD level) and assist the EA team to support other Directors when needed. Teamwork is very much a core value of this firm. You must be fluent in both German and English and have a truly international mindset. This is a wonderful company that values their Executive Assistants; you would be a valued member of the team.
This role will be to provide EA support to a new MD, and to help the EA team to support other team members and executives when required. You would be joining an exceptional team of Executive Assistants who work together seamlessly and value teamwork above all else. Everyone contributes to the successful running of this office; the team is growing because of their successes and it's a great time to join and continue to develop your EA career.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting an MD, plus other Senior Executives and team members when required, particularly covering holiday for your EA colleagues and supporting visiting executives from global offices
- Complex diary management, including frequent international travel arrangement planning and roadshows
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Plan conferences and investor events
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be able to work in a proactive manner, making decisions on behalf of the MD with scheduling matters and value discretion and trust. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm and unflappable way is imperative. You must value your role as an EA, and also want to learn and develop new skills and knowledge.
You must possess:
- English and German language skills to a fluent level
- excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- the highest standards of spelling and grammar
- experience working for a private equity, alternative investment or international finance firm
- a professional, committed attitude and approach
- the ability to work to deadlines
- the ability to work well with other EAs and work together to ensure the team/office are supported
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- A truly collaborative team
- Open plan environment & open door policy
- Encouragement to take on projects and upskill
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm and the firm offers flexibility when needed
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.