EA (German Speaking)
Temp to Perm Up to £50k
Our client is a global private equity firm and they are looking for a Executive Assistant to join them in their stunning offices located in the heart of central London. There is a great EA network here, so you will be working with great people who are extremely collaborative.
As the Executive Assistant you will join the Private Equity team and will support 3 professionals. This is a traditional EA role, so you will need exceptional diary management and be able to juggle competing priorities and enjoy coordinating extensive international travel requirements.
Although this role is traditional, the client is looking for an Executive Assistant who is proactive and will show initiative to identify any areas where you could add more value.
- We’re looking for a hardworking and proactive EA
- Experience working within alternative investment is highly desirable
- We are looking for candidates who have longevity on their CV
- Someone who is happy to support a team and is willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent attention to detail and advanced Microsoft office skills
- Salary up to £50k
- Core hours 9am-6pm
- Gym subsidy
- 25 days holiday
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.