£45k - £50k
Do you love to be the go-to person for everything? Are you an experienced EA who’s looking for their next big challenge? If so, look no further – we’ve just taken on an exciting new role for an executive assistant to join a leading investment management company in the bustling city of Frankfurt! The team is ambitious with big plans to grow the Frankfurt office, so this is a very exciting time to join if you are looking for a role where you can grow and develop along with the company, and really feel your impact.
Since this is a very busy role, you should have the ability to work and remain calm under pressure, as well as being a quick learner so that you can hit the ground running. The ideal EA should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a flexible and skilled multi-tasker, have a positive attitude and good teamwork skills, and have great accuracy and attention to detail whilst working to meet strict deadlines. Since you will be trusted with confidential information, you should also be reliable, honest and discrete.
The perfect executive assistant should have:
- Previous EA experience supporting at director level
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within banking, financial services or commercial industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work independently and effectively
As their new star EA you would be supporting the Frankfurt office as well as four directors. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management, coordinating calls and meetings
- Arranging extensive national and international travel and itineraries as required
- Extensive telephone liaison externally and internally
- General EA duties including formatting documents and presentations, printing and binding, filing, completing expense reports, distributing post, updating ERIC with team absence and holidays, updating contacts
- Ad hoc duties including joint office management and reception support as required
- Ad hoc support to other EAs
If you think you could be the ideal executive assistant for this role, don’t waste any more time and apply today!