£40,000 - £60,000
We’re very excited to be working with this dynamic and forward thinking client to help them find a highly versatile PA to join their team. It will be an extremely meaty role and you would be joining this hedge fund at an exciting stage of expansion, so they are looking for someone who wants to really get involved and be a part of their growth.
The firm are very much focussed on having the best culture and invest a lot into their team and benefits. Growth and development for their employees is crucial to them, so if you’re looking for career progression – this is a great opportunity!
The client is looking for a smart, internationally minded PA with a meticulous eye for detail! They are looking for someone proactive who will get involved in responsibilities beyond their job spec and add a lot of value. It’s currently a fairly small office (but quickly growing) and tight knit office, with an international team.
We're looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Founder in a business and private capacity. No two days will be the same in this role so you need to be able to adapt yourself and juggle all sorts!
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Acting as a gatekeeper to the founder
- Diary Management
- Travel (personal and business)
- Liaising with clients, handling press enquiries and various correspondence
- Support with philanthropy projects
- Personal errands and household management
- Various projects to get involve with
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have a degree and experience working for an international firm.
- Up to £60k (depending on experience)
- Flexible working
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 28 days holiday then bank holidays on top
- Private health insurance
- Plus much more!