International Consultancy Firm
My client is an international consultancy with global offices, and they are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their busy office in Hamburg. This is a permanent role, you must have worked for an international, fast-paced financial or professional services firm before, be confident communicating with all external clients and internal colleagues, and it’s imperative you are fluent in German & English.
This role combines traditional Executive Assistant duties, such as diary management, international travel booking, meeting coordination etc. and project coordination, dealing with external and internal stakeholders; so your organisational, communication and project management skills need to be strong!
This role will be to provide Assistant support to an Executive Director, including management of calendar, international travel booking, complex meeting coordination, and supporting your Director with projects accordingly, which involves complex documentation production, working with Researchers, liaising with internal stakeholders and external clients, and see the projects assigned to you through from start to finish.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting your Executive Director with extensive diary and schedule management, proactive gatekeeping and planning
- Arranging frequent international travel planning
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive, proactive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally, and all external and internal clients
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be able to work in a proactive manner, making decisions on behalf of the Executive Director with scheduling matters and value discretion and trust. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm and unflappable way is imperative. You must value your role and be really accountable for performing this vital role to the best of your ability.
You must possess:
- English and German language skills to a fluent level
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for an international finance / professional services / consultancy firm
- Professional, committed attitude and approach
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well alone as well as using your network of supportive colleagues when needed
Generous discretionary bonus
Annual salary reviews
Open plan environment and open communication encouraged
Encouragement to take on projects and up-skill
Standard hours are 9am – 6pm, split between working from home and office based
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.