Private Equity Firm
I have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant who has experience supporting from Associate to MD level within demanding and fast paced environments - ideally within the Finance or professional services sector. This is a new position due to the workload within the existing EA team, and requires you to work full-time hours on a permanent basis. My client is an international private equity firm with a growing office in central Munich. This will suit you if you are hard-working, resilient, hungry to learn and be a part of a busy and successful EA team – you must be a team player willing to perform all manner of EA tasks including meeting and greeting guests on occasion. You must be fluent in both German and English and have a truly international mindset. This is a wonderful company that values each and every member of the business, rewarding hard work with excellent benefits and career progression!
This role will work alongside other EAs and provide support for up to 5 investment professionals of all levels. Everyone contributes to the successful running of this office; the team is growing because of their successes and it's a great time to join and continue to develop your EA career.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting assigned investment professionals, plus other Senior Executives and team members when required, particularly covering holiday for your EA colleagues and supporting visiting executives from global offices
- Complex diary management, including frequent international travel arrangement planning
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Plan conferences and investor events with the EA team
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally
- Meet and greet guests for your Team and ensure meeting rooms are set up correctly and in immaculate condition
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be able to work in a proactive manner with exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm and unflappable way is imperative. You must value your role as an EA, and also want to learn and develop new skills and knowledge.
You must possess:
- English and German language skills to a fluent level
- excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- the highest standards of spelling and grammar
- experience working for a finance / investment or international professional services firm
- a professional, committed attitude and approach
- the ability to work to deadlines
- the ability to work well with other EAs and work together to ensure the team/office are supported
- be confident enough to push back on unrealistic requests when needed!
- Generous annual discretionary bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Lunch allowance
- Opportunity to be involved in charitable work
- Learning & Development budget for all staff
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Some opportunity to travel to other global offices on occasion
- Open plan environment & open door policy
- Encouragement to take on projects and up-skill
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.