Private Equity Firm
Are you a hard-working, resilient, and ambitious candidate who’s looking for an exciting new Executive Assistant role in Paris? Are you fluent in both French and English, and want to take on the next challenge in your career by working collaboratively as an EA in an internationally respected private equity firm? If the answer is yes, then read on! Our client is seeking a pro-active and committed Executive Assistant to fill this ‘hands on’ role in their wonderful office in Paris.
This role will be an extremely fast-paced EA role supporting, at this time, three investment professionals / up to Director level, with flexibility to take on an additional investment professionals / cover colleagues and other team members at times when needed, given the growing nature of this office. You will never be so busy that it’s impossible to handle your workload, but you must enjoy being busy!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including complex travel arrangement planning
- Assist with support other senior members including visiting executives from other offices as and when required
- Regular liaison and interaction with various departments and offices
- Assist with the smooth running of the office operations
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages to an advanced level
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who is able to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment, whilst also possessing the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Ideally come from an international financial or professional services environment in which you have needed to use initiative and be a self-starter
- Be able to work in a smaller office within this global corporate firm
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Be able to think outside of the main responsibilities to ensure the whole team and office is supported
This is a first-class environment to work in; the firm takes pride in supporting its employees with their development and they encourage collaboration and teamwork. The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
Annual salary review
Global Events / travel to London /other European offices on occasion
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.