Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Global Asset Management Firm
Our client is a global Asset Management firm with a great reputation and collaborative culture, who is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager to cover maternity leave for a period of 12 months, beginning at the start of July 2021! There will be a 3-week thorough handover so that you feel comfortable in the role. This is a sole support role to the Luxembourg office and you will be responsible for supporting all members of the office from VP to MD level (8 in total), and the office management, too (there are 14 people in the office altogether). You must be fluent in both French and English as you will liaise regularly with the London office and all European based offices, and have a dotted reporting line to the Senior Office Manager, there. There will be a lot of training and support, but you must have worked in a similar role before and be confident in a sole role. You must also be happy to commit to this role for 12 months.
This role is to support a busy MD, plus members of the office up to VP level, with flexibility to cover visiting colleagues on occasion, and ensuring the office is always maintained and fully functional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive meeting management, including complex travel arrangement planning
- Regular liaison and interaction with various departments and offices globally
- Being responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day office administration and operations
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Ordering stationery, dealing with suppliers
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office, ensuring meeting rooms are immaculate and well stocked for meetings
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations
- Using a variety of software packages to a proficient level
- Working in French and English language
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant / Office Manager role will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work alone as a sole support and also take instruction and work collaboratively with the EA / Office management team in the various other offices.
You must be/have:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent standards of spelling and grammar in both English and French
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ EA/Office Management experience at a similar level
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach, ensuring you commit to a period of 12 months
- Ideally come from a financial or professional services environment in which you have needed to work urgently and at pace
THE PACKAGE / BENEFITS
The hours for this role are Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm
The culture here is collaborative and international, and in this sole role, you will have access to all levels of colleagues and guests, speaking different languages and taking full responsibility for the office.
The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus based on company & personal performance
- Life & disability benefits
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Travel insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Assessments
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.