EA within Investor Relations
6 month FTC (Potential for permanent opportunity)
Our client is a global boutique Private Equity firm that invests in growing companies across a number of sectors. You will be joining their Mayfair office and working alongside a team of other Executive Assistants, who are extremely collaborative and down to earth. The EAs pride themselves on their non-hierarchical working style, so you must be willing to chip in and support the other EAs and OM in maintaining the office and helping the Reception team set up meeting rooms.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a high-performing Investor Relations team for a 6-month Fixed Term Maternity Contract. This is a hybrid Executive Assistant role with duties split between EA and IR. There is potential that the contract could be extended further and a permanent opportunity may develop over time as the company is growing.
The typical duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Seamless and extensive diary and travel management for the MD, VP, 2 x Senior Associates, an Associate, and an Analyst
- Ensuring compliance for all current and prospective investors by filing documentation as relevant
- Client facing position - requiring exceptional communication with a variety of stakeholders
- Assist with preparation for meetings including distribution of materials and overall logistical support
- Compiling research and briefing documents
- Assist on various ad hoc special projects for the team, including conference preparation, outreach initiatives, events (large and small), etc
- Expenses management
- Sharing responsibilities for office upkeep and operation as part of a cohesive local office administrative team
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
- Executive Assistant experience ideally working within an Investor Relations Team
- Proven ability to support a small team to a high level
- Previous experience working within private equity or the alternative investment sector is highly advantageous
- Strong academic or secretarial qualifications
- The ideal Executive Assistant will be resilient and have meticulous attention to detail
- This is not a classic 9 - 5 role, so they are looking for an EA who is not a clock watcher and is willing to go above and beyond to support this busy team.
- Experience using SalesForce would also be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 8.30am - 5.30pm (core hours - this role will require flexibility at times)
- 25 days holiday (pro -rata)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch on a Monday
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect EA role for you!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.