We have just taken on a fantastic new role at a top Investment firm working as a Workplace Associate (Facilities Assistant)
If you have experience in a facilities based role before this, this is the ideal move for you!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Monitoring internal rooms and facilities ensuring they are well presented and maintained
- Checking and authorising supplier invoices
- Managing incoming mail and distributing to the right people
- Actively participating in forums, events and seminars that the firm does
- Ordering stationary, binding stock, paper & printer toners
This a 6 month FTC initially due to the uncertainty regarding coming back to office following COVID but may well be made permanent after the completion of the contract. Upon completion of the contract the candidate will be offered a bonus of up to £1.5k depending on performance!
In return for your hard work our client is paying up to £30k on the base salary (depending on experience). The core hours for the role are 9-6pm with some flexibility needed due to the nature of the role.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now as they are looking for someone to start ASAP!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.