We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a stand-out Facilities Coordinator to join an alternative investment firm in Mayfair with over 100 employees. The London office is extremely collaborative, hardworking and they like to promote a real collegiate atmosphere.
There is lots to get involved with in this Facilities Coordinator role, and you will be reporting into a very supportive Office Manager. The core elements of the role will include, but are not limited to the following:
· First point of contact for building maintenance issues and facilities problems
· Assisting with ordering office supplies, ordering lunches and snacks
· Arranging new seating plans and floorplans when internal office moves take place
· Support the Office Manager with suppliers and vendors
· Assess, review and implement health, safety and security requirements and procedures
· Identify and explore opportunities for service improvements/cost savings
· Ad-hoc projects
The successful Facilities Co-ordinator will ideally have a proven track record of working in Facilities Management. Having technical knowledge of building services and an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a fantastic company to work for, it is fast paced, professional and friendly and you will be communicating across a range of stakeholders, so excellent communication and office skills are essential.
· Up to £50K + discretionary bonus
· Core hours are 8.30am – 6.30pm
· Private healthcare + pension
· Daily free lunch
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fabulous firm so don't delay in applying!