Client Associate / Team Assistant
£30,000 - £35,000
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join an investment management firm based in Victoria as a Client Associate. This is a great company to be a part of - they're extraordinarily friendly with around 200 in their London office and a group of around 20 support staff. They also do a lot of fun social activities throughout the year and an annual ski trip. The culture here is very non-hierarchical and they want to make sure that employees at all levels have their opinion heard.
As a Client Associate / Team Assistant your role will be predominantly focused on liaising with clients. You'll be the go-to for any queries clients might have so you'll need to have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and meticulous attention to detail to respond accordingly. Our client is looking for someone who is friendly and personable and is quick to develop solid relationships. You'll be working closely with investments so there's scope to learn A LOT!
To be successful in this role you'll need to have very solid administrative skills.
Your responsibilities as Client Associate / Team Assistant will include (just to name a few):
- Communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis and dealing with any queries
- Building rapport and developing relationships
- Maintaining CRM database
- Organising some travel (not extensive)
- Arranging meetings and organising travel
- Inbox management
- Sending out quarterly valuations
- Up to £35k plus discretionary bonus
- Frequent socials (wine tasting, ice skating etc.)
- Private health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Free snacks in the office
- 25 days holiday (plus option to buy 5)
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
Don't miss this opportunity and get in touch today!