Calling all EAs – an unmissable opportunity has just arrived! Our client, a leading and global management consulting company, is hiring for an Executive Assistant to join their team of high performing, intelligent EAs. World renowned for working with the best CEOs and brands globally and for their outstanding research - this company is a real CV enhancer!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a well-networked Executive Assistant who will become vital to both the professionals and the other Executive Assistants by providing seamless cover for holiday, sickness or parental leave when required and therefore this is perfect for someone who likes to be a lynchpin within a fast-paced office. Starting off as a float EA in their company gives you the invaluable opportunity to become an expert in their way of working.
In this role you need to be comfortable looking after Partners, therefore it is essential that you have exceptional skills including:
- The ability to schedule and book daily international travel
- Management of multiple extremely busy diaries
- Liaison with the appropriate people in order to set up meetings
- Management of inboxes and the ability to adapt to completely different personalities and working styles whilst doing this.
They are also looking for an Executive Assistant who has exceptional communication skills and can build relationships easily with both internal and external stakeholders. No day or week will be the same in this role offering variety and new challenges on a daily basis. They have an incredibly strong L&D culture and programme, a great benefits package and strong work life balance.
- They are based in beautiful offices in central London with outdoor terraces, and an extremely luxury feel!
- The core hours are 9-5.30
- They are looking to pay up to £50k
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Free breakfast and lunch every day
- 25 days holiday
If you think you could be the perfect EA for this role then don't hesitate and apply today!