Fluent French Travelling PA
Paying up to £70k
We are working with an amazing UHNWI who invests within multiple industry sectors, such as art, finance, sport as well as charitable organisations. He is extremely discreet, humble and a loyal employer.
The Principal splits his time between Los Angeles, Paris, London, Monte Carlo, Greece and Switzerland and is looking for an exceptional PA to travel with him and provide support with his business requirements, as well as working closely with his domestic staff who manage his personal affairs. You will work in tandem with the Principal’s second PA, and you will share the extensive travel itinerary between you as you will often be away for a month at a time, so it is essential that the support provided to the Principal is seamless.
The day to day duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging complex and frequent international travel for the Principal and his family
- Being a true gatekeeper and ensuring the Principals time is fully maximised
- Proactively dealing with personal arrangements of Principals/Family/Household staff
- Managing expenses, liaising with the different offices worldwide
- Archiving and filing
To be the successful PA you must be able to speak French and English fluently, as these languages will be used on a daily basis in both written and oral communication. You should have experience supporting either a HNWI or UHNWI at a personal and business level and discretion is paramount. Complete flexibility is required as the Principal will often decide to travel at the last moment so he needs someone calm, considered, with a proactive and friendly disposition.
Standard benefits package:
- Salary paying up to £70k – depending on experience
- Medical cover
- Travel insurance
- Annual discretionary bonus
Added benefits when travelling:
- Per diems
- Access to own apartment whilst abroad and a private office
This is such an amazing role and you will be working for a wonderful boss, whilst being able to travel to some of the most glamorous locations in the world. Please apply today as this role will be filled quickly.