Front of House Manager
Up to £40,000
We have just taken on a front of house role with a difference. Our client has recently moved into beautiful offices in Mayfair and they are looking for a dedicated, professional and immaculately presented Front of House to deliver a 5* service to their clients.
The company is a mid-sized investment firm with about 40 people in their London office and they want to create a new Front of House team that can deliver the best possible service. The successful candidate will be managing the other front of house and will be able to really make the role their own.
The day to day responsibilities of the front of house will include:
- Manage the Front of House support receptionist.
- Use the booking system to submit visitors’ names to Security
- Welcome guests and provide refreshments.
- Oversee the meeting rooms & meeting room calendars.
- Manage the company switchboard, including screening and transferring calls as appropriate
- Effectively manage in-house client catering & events including liaising with external caterers
- Be prepared to work extra hours when hosting client breakfasts and evening receptions.
- Oversee the client kitchen including keeping the tableware, glassware, cutlery & table linen in good order
- Ensure all the soft furnishings, furniture & accessories are kept in good order
- Manage expense reports & purchase orders generated from Front of House purchasing
- Provide cover for the support receptionist
- Maintain the highest standards at all times
The hours for this role are 9am – 6pm however the candidate will need to be in the office early/late on occasion for dinners and breakfasts.
The company has a great culture, the team are friendly, social and generally a really good bunch! If this sounds like the role for you then please do not hesitate and apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.