German Speaking PA
We have taken on a fantastic new PA role with one of our most prestigious clients who are an established boutique Private Equity firm based in Mayfair. This PA role is 1:2 supporting a Partner and a Principal and will require you to use both German and English on a daily basis.
They are a global private equity firm with their London offices based in the heart of Mayfair. In London they are a boutique size and culturally they really promote a close knit and family feel. They are an established firm with a great reputation internationally. This is a lovely place to work, the other PAs are wonderful and the majority have been at the company for a long period of time. They value people who have excellent skills and show genuine warmth and humility when going about their day job.
This PA role requires you to provide full business and some light personal support to a German Partner, as well as lighter support to a Principal. The duties of the role are outlined below, this is not an exhaustive list by any means, but a typical day would include;
· Manage the two diaries efficiently and effectively. These diaries will be frequently changing so you must be adaptable
· Arranging complex international and domestic travel arrangements, which again will change frequently
· Manage expenses
· Preparation of reports/proposals using PowerPoint/ doing research on the professionals behalf
· Project support and ad hoc duties as required
· Core hours 9:30 am – 6:30pm
· Free lunch
· Pension (non-contributory)
· Healthcare and dental
· 25 days holiday
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Subsidised gym
If this sounds like a role for you then apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.