Three shift options to cover core business hours of 8 – 6 pm
Are you a Reception Manager looking for your next challenge? Then look no further, as we have taken on a brilliant role at an amazing and unique investment firm, based in Victoria. They are unique, as their investment focus is solely upon businesses and initiatives within the poorest regions of Africa and South Asia. Their mission is simple… to support growth and to lift people out of poverty. They currently employ nearly 300 people in the London based offices and there are over 40 support staff you would be working with.
As Reception Manager you will be the face of the company and on top of your core Reception duties you will be managing a close knit team of three Receptionists, which will grow to four in the coming months. This role will provide you with full autonomy to implement processes and procedures which will help continue to raise the bar of this brilliant Reception team. An example of the day to day duties are outlined below, but they are by no means an exhaustive list;
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with internal events
- Managing all meeting room requests and ensuring they are kept tidy
- Identify areas for improvement and troubleshoot problems
- Responsibility for managing the team, ensuring quality is maintained
- Checking kitchen stocks, glasses, crockery and replenishing when necessary
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks such as office management duties
- Being a true ambassador for the company and dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal Reception Manager will have experience managing a small team and will be approachable and supportive. You should be a self -starter and a team player, happy to muck in with any task thrown your way. You should be positive, friendly and just simply love being in a customer service position. As you will be dealing with all levels of seniority across the business, you should also be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and be a true ambassador for the company.
- The Reception desk is open between 8 – 6pm and there are three shift options to be shared between the team (8 – 5 OR 8:30 – 5:30 OR 9 – 6pm)
- Annual leave of 30 days
- In house GP medical support
- Excellent pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Paying up to £36,000
This is such an incredible company to work for, so if you like the sound of the role then please apply today!