Hospitality / Event Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
We're looking for a Hospitality / Event Manager to join one of our favourite clients. They're an investment management firm and a really great company to be a part of - they're extraordinarily friendly with around 200 in their London office. They also do a lot of fun social activities throughout the year and an annual ski trip! The culture here is very non-hierarchical and they want to make sure that employees at all levels have their opinion heard.
As Hospitality / Event Manager you'll be responsible for managing all in-house hospitality and events, including the catering team, to ensure an excellent, smooth-running service for clients and staff. To be successful in this role, you'll need to have exceptionally high standards and demonstrate this throughout your work. Our client is looking for someone who can lead a team through providing a supportive environment and actively encouraging the development of others. Experience working in a similar position previously is highly desirable.
Some of your responsibilities as Hospitality / Event Manager will include (just to name a few):
- Managing in-house hospitality diary and events schedule
- Organising catering of all events
- Budget and cost control
- Managing and reviewing suppliers
- Managing and delivering training for the hospitality team
- Overseeing staff recruitment
- Ensuring smooth-running of events
- Up to £45k plus annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare/travel insurance
- 25 days holiday plus the option to buy 5
- Season ticket loan
- Free exercise classes (boot camp, yoga/pilates, core fitness)
- Childcare vouchers
- Core hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity so don't miss out and get in touch today!