up to £38,000
We're looking for someone enthusiastic, personable and hardworking to join a well-known client of ours as an HR Assistant. This is the perfect role for someone who loves a sociable and buzzy culture! We've placed a lot of assistants here and the low staff turnover speaks volumes about how much they enjoy the culture and working there.
They're based in Mayfair and you'll be working alongside a lovely HR team to assist in all day to day people related operations. There will be lots to get involved with and it will be a really varied role with lots of scope to develop your career and grow with the role.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews and liaising with candidates for feedback
- Manage the Careers inbox
- Assist with Temp recruitment
- Maintain the candidate database
- Managing holiday and annual leave
- Assist with the performance review and compensation process
- Schedule training sessions & HR-related meetings
- Co-ordinate wellbeing initiatives
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects
- Up to £38k plus annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual company offsite and trip
- 23 days holiday + closed over Christmas and New Years which doesn't come out of your holiday allowance
- Gym membership
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.