Up to £45,000 (subject to experience)
We've taken on a stand-out opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a leading private equity firm. There's around 110 in their London office and it's truly an excellent company to be a part of - they have a great culture and really value their employees, demonstrated by their low staff turnover.
HR Assistant will be switched on, eager to learn and with great communication skills. They’re looking for someone enthusiastic, personable with a high attention to detail to join the team and hit the ground running. You will be joining a close-knit team of 5 who are all lovely. This is a busy and varied role with lots to get involved in. This is the perfect role for a someone who has at least 1 year’s HR experience and wants to develop their career and grow with the role.
As HR Assistant, some of you responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the HR team general administration including all HR invoices
- Preparing documentation, travel and expenses related to HR inductions
- Assist with the preparation of contracts, HR policies etc
- Preparation of employee references
- Absence management
- Assist with data records in Workday
- Administrative support for HR strategic initiatives and projects
- General HR administrative tasks as required
- Background screening
- HR projects and other ad hoc tasks as required
- Salary up to £45k plus annual discretionary bonus
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Health and Dental
- Child care vouchers
- Generous pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- 9am - 6pm
If you think you could be a great match for this role, get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.