HR Coordinator (TTP)
We have a fantastic HR Coordinator role for a global alternative investment firm based in Mayfair. They have a large corporate vibe but successfully retain a warm and friendly atmosphere!
As the HR Coordinator you will be assisting with the smooth running of the very busy HR team, with a strong focus on interview scheduling. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all interview schedules
- Heavy scheduling
- Organising events for university campus onsite/offsite visits with investors
- On-boarding – contracts, approval, initiating screening
- Supporting the head of HR’s diary
The successful HR Coordinator will be a superb administrator, strong organisational skills and will excel at prioritising and multitasking in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be a strong communicator at all levels with the confidence to liaise and influence stakeholders. Knowledge of financial services is desirable but ultimately, they need someone who can hit the ground running and demonstrate a strong team work ethic is a must! We are looking for someone who is approachable with a real get-up-and-go attitude who puts 100% into everything and is a pleasure to be around.
- Up to £48k + annual discretionary bonus
- 6 month temp to perm basis
- Subsidised gym membership
- Healthcare and dental plan
- 25 days holiday
- Core hours are 8.00am – 5.30pm
If this sounds like the HR role you have been looking for, get in touch today!