Up to $100k + great benefits!
We have an amazing opportunity to work as an HR Coordinator at a global asset management firm!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a tight knit team and a thriving business where you can grow along with the firm. You'll be working closely with the Employment Counsel/HR Manager and working in the Midtown office of 60 people.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Onboarding new starters
- Entering employee information on the system
- Enrolling new joiners in benefits
- Organising and confirming interviews
- Processing I9s and eligibility to work
- Assisting with any other ad hoc administration as needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' HR experience
- Ideally have experience working in financial services (although this is not a necessity)
- Be flexible and happy to take on any tasks sent their way
- Be bright, driven, dynamic, resourceful, responsive and resilient to last minute changes
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace whilst having excellent attention to detail
- Be degree educated
- Paying up to $100k base salary
- Starting ASAP
- Hours are 8am – 6pm (this is a built in OT of 10 hours per week)
- Paid OT
- Annual discretionary bonus and full benefits
If this is the right role for you please don't hesitate to apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.