Part-time HR Generalist
Up to $100k (pro-rata)
Our client is a European owned private equity consultancy based in Midtown that is a leader in their field and going from strength to strength!
The business is looking for a part-time HR Generalist/Advisor to join their team working 3 days per week. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be the HR contact on the ground in New York taking the lead for the North American team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be the key HR contact for the US team whilst also having the support an established HR department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the recruitment process: screening candidates, scheduling interviews, getting feedback, testing, managing the database, overseeing background checks
- Managing relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Employee Relations: performance management, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Onboarding new starters
- Producing employee packs and HR documents
- Working with the Head of HR to manage policies and procedures
- Provide assistance with green card/visa applications
- Assist with projects including training and development and culture initiatives
- Have a strong academic background; degree required
- Minimum of 4+ years proven experience in an HR position
- Experience working in financial services or professional services preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and discretion
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Paying $80-100k on base depending on experience (pro-rated to 3 days per week)
- The role is working 3 days per week - ideally Tuesday to Thursday
- Based out of the office in Midtown
- Discretionary bonus
- 23 vacation days plus public holidays! (pro-rated to 3 days per week)
- Medical, dental and vision
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.