Investor Relations and Marketing Associate
As a boutique investment management firm of around 12, there is a genuine family feel where everyone has a ‘muck in’ attitude. The team are super friendly and there is plenty of office banter, but then also everyone knows when to put their heads down as and when required. They are looking for a Investor Relations and Marketing Associate to join them on a 12-month fixed term maternity contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your teeth stuck into a super varied and interesting Investor Relations and Marketing role. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the business. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ownership of all marketing materials
- Production of product reporting and investor communications
- Maintaining website content and Salesforce
- Tracking of fund subscriptions and maintaining records
- Co-ordination and arrangement of client meetings, roadshows and events
- Responding to client enquiries
The most important thing for this role is to have someone who is calm under pressure, extremely client focussed with an exceptional level of attention to detail. Experience with Investor Relations or marketing will be a real advantage, as well as knowledge of financial services (ideally investment management). Excellent communication skills are paramount, alongside excellent Microsoft proficiency and Salesforce.com.
- Up to £50K + 25 days holiday
- Core hours are 8:30 – 5:30pm
- Discretionary bonus paid out on completion of the contract
- Subsidised gym membership
- Life assurance
If you think you'd be an ideal candidate, apply now!