We have just taken on a fantastic role working for an Investment firm in Victoria that are looking for an Investor Relations Support Associate to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Worked within an Investor Relations team previously
- Come from a financial services background
- Be highly proficient with using a CRM
- An Investment Management Certificate (IMC) however this is not a key requirement
Day to day the role will include supporting the Investor Relations team with new leads, data entry in to their CRM, putting weekly/monthly/quarterly reports together, organizing events and ad hoc project work.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to £37k on the base salary
- Discretionary bonus (10-20%)
- Amazing benefits including 8% pension, medical insurance, life insurance and season ticket loan (when back in office)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.