Temporary Team Administrator
We’re on the hunt for a superstar administrator to join our temporary team to help us continue our mission to champion hidden heroes – the unsung heroes behind the scenes – and help with our ambitious growth plans.
As an organisation, our ambition is to change the perception of the recruitment industry by being the best, not the biggest. We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it’s our duty to challenge. Good people make good recruiters - our balance of diligence and authenticity makes us truly the best ones for the job. We care, we listen, we’re constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and we’re always fun to work with, even in the trickiest of situations.
What will you be doing?
- Owning & managing our temporary payroll system
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Ensuring temps are fully compliant to work
- Document management including formatting CVs
- Helping to manage our Client Relationship Management software
- Referencing all temps from start to finish, until they are fully compliant
- Organising & managing events for our temps
What are we looking for?
- Genuine excitement about our mission, vision & manifesto
- Passionate about doing a great job
- Someone who wants responsibility and is committed consistent learning & development
- Can do attitude and willingness to muck in with the team
- Super organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive & willing to use initiative
What’s in it for you?
- £22k basic salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Full training and career development plan
- Annual team trip abroad
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Free lunch on a Friday
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years, plus your birthday off if it falls on a week day!
- Health insurance, pension scheme, season ticket loan
For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an outstanding company with ambitious growth plans and help progress your career.