£28,000 - £35,000
We're looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic and hardworking Team Assistant to join a well-known client of ours. This is the perfect role for a someone who wants to learn and develop into a PA, and for someone who loves a sociable and buzzy culture! We've placed a lot of assistants here and the low staff turnover speaks volumes about how much they enjoy the culture and working there.
They're based in beautiful Mayfair offices and have been growing steadily over the last few years, so it's a great time to join this forward-thinking company.
As Team Assistant you'll be working alongside the current PA who will be a mentor you, and together you will support a lovely team busy and fast-paced role.
Some of your key responsibilities as PA will include:
- Helping with scheduling and managing busy diaries
- Assisting the current PA with travel coordination
- Document preparation
- Occasionally meeting and greeting clients
- Various ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Up to £35k base salary (depending on experience)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual company offsite and trip
- Gym membership
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
If you think you could be a great fit for this PA opportunity, get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.