Marketing Associate – Investment Management Firm - Frankfurt
I have a very exciting permanent opportunity for a Marketing Associate who is willing to learn and keen to develop their career. My client already has a very established global marketing team, and this role will expand the marketing team that focuses on supporting Germany and the DACH region. You will report to the Marketing Manager in Frankfurt and work very much as a team to develop the marketing strategy, create new content, develop the social media presence and website, support with events and in time manage your own projects. You must have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, as you will have regular contact with the German sales teams and your colleagues in the marketing teams in London and New York. This will suit you if you have some sort of marketing qualification or degree, are hard-working, very willing to learn and be a team player. You must be able to take instruction, be trustworthy and accountable to deliver on deadlines. Also important to note is that this role will develop your career, but you must be happy to perform basic tasks as well as deliver on more exciting projects! You must be fluent in both German and English, be comfortable with some smaller translation projects and have a truly international mindset. This is a wonderful company that values their Marketing Associates; you would be a valued member of the team.
My client is an international investment management firm with an ever-growing office in central Frankfurt, with further plans to expand - this is an exciting time to join the company! This firm has an open-plan culture in a prime location in Frankfurt, with regular sociable events, a strong sense of team and clear diversity policy. Career progression is actively supported and encouraged.
This is a new role due to the growth of the German business and the firm in general. You would be learning from and working alongside the Marketing Manager in Frankfurt, and you would be joining an exceptional global team who work together seamlessly and value teamwork. The team is growing because of the firm’s growth and success, and it's a great time to join and continue to develop your marketing career.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support with the creation of all online and offline marketing materials, including presentations, website content, social media posts, brochures, pitchbooks, marketing emails, videos etc.
- Maintain and develop the social media presence and website for Germany.
- Identify opportunities to promote the brand.
- Support with events.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to produce an agreed marketing plan and take ownership of your objectives.
- Short translation pieces between German & English, where necessary instruct external translators for more complex materials.
- Brainstorm new ideas for communicating relevant business news (e.g. newsletters, website content and social media).
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally.
- Adhere to the firm’s strategy and keep on brand.
- Continue to build the firm’s presence on social media platforms, regularly posting and responding appropriately.
An ideal candidate for this Marketing Associate role will be able to take instruction, be willing to learn, be able to take ownership and deliver according to strict deadlines. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm and unflappable way is imperative. You must be humble and willing to learn, and in return you will develop new skills and knowledge.
- Possess strong English and German language skills to a fluent level
- Have the highest standards of spelling and grammar
- Possess a marketing qualification / Ausbildung/ vocational training
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Be open to learning, have a strong work ethic and be willing to take instruction
- Want to develop your career in marketing
- Be able to create your own energy to work hard, especially while working from home
- Have an international mindset, able to work with colleagues from all over the world, being mindful of differing business cultures and time zones
- Be able to work collaboratively and enjoy working in a team that shares ideas through open communication
- Some experience of working in a similar marketing role within the finance / professional services industry
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- A truly collaborative international team
- Open plan environment & open-door policy
- Learn on a one-on-one basis with your Manager
- Encouragement to take on projects and up-skill
- Diversity and gender equality is at the forefront of this firm’s equal opportunity practice
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.