What role are we hiring for?
To help support the growth of Joss Search we’re looking for an Office & Communities Champion to join our team. We’re launching our exciting rebrand in the next week with the mission of championing hidden heroes, celebrating the people who work tirelessly behind the scenes. We’re super excited about the creative potential of the rebrand and we have a wealth of assets to bring it to life through our various marketing channels.
What does the role entail?
It’s a really diverse entry level role for a recent graduate encompassing a number of different responsibilities across the business. Along side some important fundamentals such as answering the phones and meeting our candidates you will be responsible for developing our marketing and social media with aim of attracting the highest quality candidates to work in private equity. The main responsibilities are below:
1. Answering the phone & screening calls
2. Dealing with all candidates whilst in the office
- Meet and greet all candidates
3. Marketing & Social Media
- Supporting & helping to manage the wider social media strategy
- Managing & executing communications through all our social media channels
- Monitor our competitors, sign up to newsletters, update team on trends
- Creating original, creative content
- Measuring performance of our marketing and social media campaigns
- Working closely with our digital marketing agency to produce & measure campaigns
- Working closely internally to ensure our job boards are performing optimally
- Produce a monthly newsletter
- Take the lead in producing our annual salary survey
- Arrange macarons and cards for new starters & flowers for temps birthdays
- Organise events for clients and candidates
4. Business projects
- Supporting the team with delivering key business projects
5. Supporting the office manager
- Helping to maintain and develop the Jossie culture
- Supporting the office manager with ad hoc activities and projects
- Ensure the company handbook is always up-to-date
What do we look for in all potential Jossies?
We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it’s our duty to challenge. Good people make good employees - our balance of diligence and authenticity makes us truly the best ones for the job. It’s essential that anyone wanting to be a Jossie is passionate about and aligned with our values - we’re all leaders, we work with purpose, the team is sacred, we’re humble & real and we’re all committed to constantly learning.
In addition the Office & Communities Champion will need the following attributes by the bucket load:
- Our quality is what sets us apart and this needs to be reflected in everything we do
- Attention to detail, in many cases you will be the main external communicator
- Creative thinking to come up with new, engaging content & ideas
- Willingness to take ownership & be a leader
- Be autonomous and be able to juggle a number of responsibilities
- Be willing to muck in and do what needs to be done
- Thirst for learning and development both personally and professionally
- Have a commercial mindset & understand how your role impacts the wider business