£28,000 - £30,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Office Assistant to join a private equity firm based in Victoria. There are around 25 in their London office and you'll be based on their reception desk alongside their sole receptionist. They're a really friendly bunch and you'll be involved in lots around the office so it's a great opportunity to become a part of the team and get to know the business.
The role also offers some fantastic benefits such as onsite gym, free breakfast and snacks and office and office socials (previously these have been trips skiing and to Ibiza and Oktoberfest!). Their office has stunning 360 views from their top floor overlooking the Thames.
You will have a friendly manner and a high degree of professionalism, able to confidently interact with people of all levels of seniority. The ideal office assistant will be friendly and energetic, and a self-starter, looking to take on more responsibilities as the role progresses and in quieter times.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a graduate with some office experience who is wanting to later progress into an assistant or administrative role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting
- Maintaining meeting rooms
- Answering phones and screening calls
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked
- Organising couriers
- Assisting with PAs with extra work and projects
- Up to £30k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Onsite gym
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Office socials (previously trips skiing and to Ibiza and Oktoberfest)
- 20 days holiday (increases by 1 each year up to 29) and closed over Christmas and New Years
- Hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm
This is a great office assistant role with some fantastic benefits, so don't miss out and apply today!