Up to £30,000
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Office Assistant to join their strategic advisory firm in the political sector based in trendy East London. There are around 45 in their funky ‘WeWork’ style London office and you'll be based within their open plan office. They're a really friendly bunch and you'll be involved in lots around the office so it's a great opportunity to become a part of the team and get to know the business.
The ideal assistant will be friendly and energetic, and a self-starter, looking to take on more responsibilities as the role progresses and in quieter times. This role is unique as it gives you the opportunity to really get stuck into to all aspects of the business and learn what you love to do.
• Raising orders and tracking deliveries e.g. Ocado, Amazon etc...
• General upkeep of office stocks - stationary and food & drink supplies
• Working closely with the Office Manager and wider operations team
• General upkeep of the office
• Management of incoming and outgoing post
• Dealing with office contractors e.g. IT contractor, building managers, food deliveries etc.
• Organising team socials/virtual activities whilst working remotely
• Assisting with Onboarding and Offboarding process
• Office based position with working hours of 9.00am-6.00pm with 1 day home working
• 28 days’ leave per annum, plus bank holidays and discretionary additional days off between Christmas and New Year
• Annual discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• Complimentary Employee Assistance Programme
• Membership of Second Home, the coworking office space in which they are currently based, which offers a range of additional complimentary benefits including cultural and wellness
• Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes
• A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.