Office & Facilities Manager
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a stand-out Office & Facilities Manager to join an alternative investment firm in Mayfair. The London office is extremely collaborative, hardworking and they like to promote a real collegiate atmosphere.
This is a service-oriented position and will support the office operations by assisting with daily facilities tasks and properly maintaining the London office. The role will include but is by no means limited to the following key duties:
- First point of contact for all Facilities and Office related queries from all stakeholders. Being visible on the floor to carry out daily inspections and troubleshoot
- Vendor and contractor management
- Responsible for all Health and Safety, fire and emergency procedures
- Managing relationship with Building Maintenance Team and Operations
- Strategic planning and execution
- Analytical reporting and analysis of spend and suggestions for cost saving measures
- Actively recommend and implement standardised best in practice facility management
- Ad-hoc strategic projects
- Experience working in a similar role for a global office of 100+ people is essential
- Working within the Finance or Real Estate sector is highly beneficial
- IOSH/ NEBOSH qualifications required
- Proven experience with cost saving measures and implementing best in class operational processes.
- Having a strong customer service mentality is essential
- Being able to juggle competing priorities as well as having an analytical mind so you can put reports together for Senior Management
- The successful candidate must exhibit excellent communication, teamwork and multitasking skill
- They must be self-motivated, organised and provide first class attention to detail to ensure the highest levels of service delivery
- Competitive salary + annual discretionary bonus
- Core hours 8:30 - 6pm (some out of hours work required for maintenance issues)
- Fantastic benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fabulous firm so don't delay in applying!