Up to £70K
We have just taken on a fantastic new Office Manager position for a start-up which is backed by an established investment firm. They are investors with sustainability at the heart of their values and belief system alongside being a people centric business.
This Office Manager role has broad scope and opportunity to develop, make the role your own and actively contribute and part-take in growing this business and making it a success. The core duties are outlined, but it is important to note that the successful Office Manager will be able to do all of the below as well as look to drive initiatives forward and always look at how things can be improved.
· Onboarding and managing 3rd party providers in payroll, technology, finance/accounts payables, banking, travel etc
· Supporting the team in answering client requests
· Helping manage the hiring and onboarding process for new joiners
· HR administration & payroll management
· Managing bank accounts and accounts payable
· Overseeing the relationship with the travel agent and overall expense fillings
· Oversight and management of all 3rd party providers (tech services, office space etc) and subscriptions (research, software etc)
· Ad-hoc general office admin
We are seeking a flexible, highly driven Office Manager, with an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset who enjoys taking on responsibility and looking at the big picture and with excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be highly team focused, proactive and have demonstrated a high level of initiative. This role is ideal for an Office Manager who thrives on being involved in their team’s wider business responsibilities.
· Salary up to £70K
· Health insurance
· Life Insurance
This is a fantastic Office Manager role and certainly won’t be around for long so waste no time in applying!