Part Time Office Manager
£40K (pro rata)
Our client is a boutique Management Consultancy firm of around 15 people who are in the process of moving to new offices based in Holborn. Being a small firm, the culture is great with everyone being friendly, down to earth and driven by teamwork.
We are looking for a part-time Office Manager who can ensure the day to day running of the office is smooth. Our client is ideally looking for their new Office Manager to work 3-4 hours per day, 4-5 days per week and will be expected to be in the office. Typical duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the office move and setting up the new office space
- Liaising with 3rd party contractors and vendors
- Health and Safety compliance checks
- Managing inbound queries
- Ad-hoc admin support where needed
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience doing a similar role within a professional services environment
- Team player
- Up to £40K (pro-rata)
- Competitive benefits package
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.