£45,000 - £50,000
We’ve just taken on a fantastic new role for an Office Manager to join a friendly and collaborative Private Equity firm in Chelsea. It’s a close-knit, supportive culture, where everyone gets on well no matter how different they are
The role is a 10 month contract role where you will be the Office Manager and also EA to the CFO. No day will be the same but the main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with the general office maintenance and being the point of contact for any issues
- Ensuring adequate stock of supplies are maintained – placing orders ahead of when supplies are needed
- Managing day to day supplier relationships, including telephones, mobile phones, IT, cleaners, office supplies, couriers, travel agents etc
- Diary management and travel booking for the CFO
- Expense for the CFO and general ad hoc administration
The ideal candidate will proactive, productive and able to demonstrate that they can work at pace. As the culture is very team-based, you’ll need to be friendly and able to get on with different types of people. You should take real ownership and pride in your work, and be willing to roll up your sleeves and muck in where needed.
- 28 days’ holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Core hours at 8:30am-5:30pm
- Plus other great benefits!
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t waste time and apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.