We have a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join a boutique hedge fund focusing on emerging markets, based in Mayfair.
Established for 7 years and continuing to grow, they are currently primarily office based but with some flexibility. They are a people focused organisation with a flat structure, an open plan workspace and pride themselves on providing a positive and supportive work environment whilst working to high standards.
We are looking for a highly efficient Office Manager who can keep everything running smoothly day to day. In addition to some ad hoc PA support you will be working closely with the COO and getting involved in a range of projects, from compliance and HR to investor relations and marketing – with an opportunity to take on more and expand further into areas of interest.
Best suited to this opportunity will be someone positive, outgoing, and ‘sleeves-up – a do-er with an inquisitive nature who has proven experience of developing new skills in previous OM roles.
We’re looking for a first-rate Office Manager who enjoys taking on a lynchpin role and is eager to learn and develop. You must be a proactive and approachable team player and above all have an aptitude for hitting the ground running with new projects.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of the office
- PA support to partners – primarily travel and visa requirements
- Assistance with compliance and reporting
- Investor Relations – CRM updates, presentations, client & investor communications
- HR assistance
- Various additional projects to get involved with
- Up to £50k (depending on experience)
- Generous discretionary annual bonus
- Private health and dental insurance
- Annual overseas off-site
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.