$80,000 - $85,000
Our client, a start-up venture capital firm, is looking for a brilliant Office Manager to join the team in their Midtown office. The firm is growing from strength to strength and is based across the US and Europe having hired over 20 people in the last year.
The firm has a very flat structure of open, personable and passionate people and they're looking for someone like-minded to take on the position!
The firm needs an Office Manager to come in and manage reception whilst also taking responsibilities for the firm's events! It's a varied position that needs someone who is bright, entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
Duties will include:
- Managing the day-to day office operations including meeting and greeting clients
- Being the first point of contact for vendors including budget management and contract negotiation
- Managing the switchboard and transferring calls
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies as well as organizing team lunches
- Organizing events from start to finish as well as attending as needed
- Liaising with the building's property management team to assist with building issues
- Providing cover for the Executive Assistants as needed
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years' office experience in an administrative capacity
- Ideally has experience organizing events
- Is degree educated
- Ability to manage multiple changing priorities and be calm under pressure
- Has a positive, collaborative and team oriented attitude
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office, Slack and Zoom
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Paying $80-85k base salary ($90k total comp including bonus)
- 9am - 5pm with little out of hours work
- Based in the office full-time
- Discretionary bonus
- Great benefits: full medical, dental and vision cover, 401k, 15 days paid annual leave
This is a brilliant opportunity to help a start-up continue to grow and thrive!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.